Followers

Monday 7 June 2010

Challenge No. 12 - Father's Day

It had to be Father's Day, didn't it?  Our current challenge is running right up to The Day itself so everyone will have the time and motive to enter our challenge.

Our sponsor this time is Pink Gem Designs and here's what Janet, the owner, had to say:


We design & stock a wide range of cute & whimsical clear polymer craft stamps and downloadable digi stamps and also stock other crafting essentials including acrylic blocks, inks, Promarker pens, nestabilities, stamping packs and embellishments.

The prize is one of Janet's wonderful stamps, Dina Dinosaur


Hop on over and have a look at this and lots more wonderful stamps.  The challenge will close at midnight BST (British Summer Time) on 20th June 2010 and the rules are

1. The card must be for a man/boy.
2. You need to follow the theme/sketch that is set.

3. It must be a new card.



Leave your name and a direct link to your entry (not just to your blog) in Mr Linky below.  If Mr Linky is not there for some reason then leave the details in the comments and I'll add you in when I'm doing the draw.

Have a look at what the Design Team came up with...











As always, the girls have come up trumps!  Hope to see all your wonderful Father's Day cards and good luck.

36 comments:

  1. Thanks for the opportunity to enter xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely a timely challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its great to have a blog for men as i am the only female in my household. I like your posts and the card ideas. well done.

    Happy crafting

    ReplyDelete
  4. fan cards this week from the DT, keep up the good work
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome cards --thank you for sharing & hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You'll have a huge entry this week! LOL!
    Hugs,
    Ei
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for a fun challenge....I have just discovered your wonderful challenge blog this week...I will definitely be back to play again! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great challenge and dT cards
    Crafty Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  9. We would love to sponser this blog. You can find us at http://warddigis.blogspot.com my email is fromlena2u@yahoo.com we have lots of digis for males (my stepson draws them)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards from the DT team and good challenge too! :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great challenge blog! I'm playing along this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great challenge and design team creations. I did create a card for this challenge but Mr. Linky has disappeared. You can find my entry here.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mr Linky not working for me at the moment. Could you please add my card, the link is here:
    http://underacreativespell.blogspot.com/2010/06/just-for-dad.html

    Many thanks in advance.

    Beautiful creations by DT!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Brill DT cards.Mr.Linky's gone AWOL - Here's my card.
    TFL
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great new blog you made. supper work done!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great DT creations !!!! LOVE the new look
    Hugs Sonia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi there I've only just found your blog so I thought I would enter your challenge for the 1st time, hope you like my card. Oh by the way I didn't see your old style blog but this is FAB. Take care

    Hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. First time to your fab blog, lovely dt creations, thanks for some brilliant ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great challenge blog, just wish I had time to enter more often.

    ReplyDelete
  20. DT has created some beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulous DT creations ... beautiful! Thanks for a fun challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. DT cards are fab, thanks for the inspiration girls. nnalorac.x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great turnout this week. Lots of great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fabulour Challenge, great DT cards very inspirational.
    Love Susan
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great challenge and fabulous work by the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Awesome DT cards and great challenge...here is my card http://creativewithmonika.blogspot.com/2010/06/for-you-dad.html

    ReplyDelete
  27. Sorry for the last minute entry! Thanks for your wonderful inspirations. This challenge came just in time for me to create a Father's Day card :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Fab DT cards...Im at the last gasp as usual...just back from delivering my card and he loved it...hugs Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi, I have also just found your blog and thought I would enter, hope you like my card. Will be back again soon :) x

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hello
    now participate with you all
    greeting

    ReplyDelete