Followers

Thursday 22 July 2010

Challenge No.14 - Winner & Top 3

I must apologise for the lateness of this post.  I have been extremely busy of late and tiredness has very much caught up with me.  Before I go on, I'd like to thank our sponsor, Prairie Fairy, once again for her fantastic support.  Please pop over to her shop and have a look around.

As usual, I have used Random.org to pick the winner which is,


Susan.  Congratulations, Susan, please take a look around Prairie Fairy's shop and let me have your 5 image choices.  You can email me on cardsformen@donnasden.co.uk.

The top 3 was soooooo difficult this time.  I find all Christmas cards appealing and the other 'judges' said it was hard too.




Well done to you all.  Please grab the 'Top 3' badge from the sidebar and add it to your own.

Finally, don't forget to have a go at the current challenge where the prize is a £10 gift voucher to spend at One Stop Card Crafts.

2 comments:

  1. thanks for picking me on the top list.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for picking my card as a Top 3, it was such a lovely and unexpected surprise this morning! Congratulations to Cindy, Dorte & Susan too x

    ReplyDelete