Followers

Monday 30 August 2010

Challenge No 18 - Long Summer Days

Wow, the weeks are just flying by.  I must apologise for the lateness of our challenge.  I thought I had scheduled it but must have done something wrong as it didn't work.  Here we are at last anyway with a wonderful challenge and a great prize from our sponsor, Phindy's Place.


Our theme is 'Long Summer Days' and we had some beautiful images from Phindy to use.  If you haven't had a look around her shop, go now, you'll love it.  And if you have, you already know how great her images are.  Here's what the girls on the design team came up with,









So how's that for some wonderful inspiration?  Bet you want to know the rules now?  Here they are:

1. The card must be for a man/boy.
2. You need to follow the theme/sketch that is set.

3. It must be a new card.

The challenge will close at 12 midnight (BST) on the 12th September 2010.  Leave your name and a direct link to your entry (not just to your blog) below.  If the link tool is not there for some reason then leave the details in the comments and I'll add you in when I'm doing the draw.

5 comments:

  1. I was so pleased to see your challenge theme this week, as I had made my card for last week but didn't finish in time! It still works! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab cards from the DT team, enjoyed the challenge too.
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards and challenge. However, I was going by the label that said the deadline is Sept 12, and i see the collection is already closed. maybe next time...

    Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wondeful cards by DT and others! I just took part with my card :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the inspiratione from the DT. Love your cards with the sweet images.
    Dorte,x

    ReplyDelete