Followers

Monday 29 November 2010

Challenge 23 - Winner and Top 3

I swear I don't know where the weeks are going.  I'm really sorry for the time I've taken to publish the winner of our last challenge.  Without further ado, the winner of the wonderful Rubber Stamp from Hope Jacare is


Christine Craig.  Congratulations, Christine, email your name and address to cardsformen@donnasden.co.uk and I'll pass it on to Claire.

The top 3 this time were,




Well done to you all.  Please grab our top 3 badge from the sidebar and add it to your own.  That's all for now, but please take a look at our current challenge which still has a week to go and a fab prize from Bunny Zoe Crafts.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, what great!! :)
    I have grab the badge!!
    Thanks
    Hugs Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I will proudly display the badge on my blog!

    ReplyDelete