Followers

Monday 3 January 2011

Challenge No 1 - A Sketch Challenge

Happy New Year to you all and I hope that everyone has had a lovely break.  We're back to start 2011 with a great sketch from Shirley (aka Nannieflash on our DT) and a fab sponsor in the form of The Stamping Boutique.


I'm Tracey Malnofski, the artist and owner of The Stamping Boutique. My team and I are very happy to sponsor Cards for Men. My store has been open since September 2009.I am currently a stamp artist for UnityStampCo. and I've worked for InStyleStamps, Squigglefly, and TheDigiShack in the past. I'm a professional artist and an active member of the Artist' Guild in my community. I have quite a busy household with a husband, 3 teenagers, 5 mini-dachshunds and an Appaloosa mare. It's noisy, but I love them all. I'm truly blessed.

"The Stamping Boutique" is dedicated to quality products and original artwork. We not only provide wonderful digital images in our store, but also several lines of red rubber images. Our designers are chosen for their character and personality,as well as, their beautiful designs. We work hard to give you our very best. Thank you so much for having us as your sponsor this week.


If you've never taken  a look around The Stamping Boutique before, please go over now because you won't be disappointed.

So our challenge this time is a wonderful sketch,


As is the norm with a sketch challenge, we don't mind if you change proportions a bit or flip/rotate it but we expect to be able to see the general basis of the sketch in your card.  The prize up for grabs is 5 digi images from The Stamping Boutique and, just in case you need any ideas, here's what our Design Team came up with:




So there you have it, lots to think about. Finally some rules:

1. Your card must be for a man/boy.
2. It must follow the theme/sketch set.
3. It must be a new card for our challenge.

The challenge will close at 12 midnight (GMT) on the 16th January 2011.  Leave your name and a direct link to your entry (not just to your blog) below.  If the link tool is not there for some reason, then please leave details in the comments and I'll add you in before I do the draw.


8 comments:

  1. Lovely cards from the DT looking forward to this one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely sketch for the first challenge of the year and DT cards are as inspiring as ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderfully inspiring cards from the DT, thanks for letting us sponsor challenge!

    Hugs,
    Christy Dillman
    TSB DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for a fun challenge! My thanks to Patricia for the invite!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the challenge, I really enjoyed using the sketch. Love the inspirational cards by the DT. Hugs lin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, could not find an email for you to contact. I am trying to add your badge to our site and it is not working. Could you email it to me at marwhall@sbcglobal.net so I can add it to our Digital Delights blog.
    Many thanks
    Wendy Hall (aka Louby Loo)
    Digital Delights by Louby Loo

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great contributions all DT's have done.
    The sketch is great & now I have linked my contribution to this fun contest!
    Now I just keep my fingers crossed ...
    Hugs Ida H, Sweden

    ReplyDelete
  8. Korttini löytyyy täältä
    http://ankortit.blogspot.com/2011/01/pojalle_24.html

    ReplyDelete