Followers

Monday 20 June 2011

Challenge 13 - Stars

Hi everyone

Goodness where are the weeks going!!! Its that time again for another Cards for Men Challenge, and this week we are going with "Stars" and our fabulous sponsor this week is going to be The Stamping Boutique




I'm Tracey Malnofski, the artist and owner of The Stamping Boutique. My team and I are very happy to sponsor Cards for Men. My store has been open since September 2009.I am currently a stamp artist for UnityStampCo. and I've worked for InStyleStamps, Squigglefly, and TheDigiShack in the past. I'm a professional artist and an active member of the Artist' Guild in my community. I have quite a busy household with a husband, 3 teenagers, 5 mini-dachshunds and an Appaloosa mare. It's noisy, but I love them all. I'm truly blessed.

"The Stamping Boutique" is dedicated to quality products and original artwork. We not only provide wonderful digital images in our store, but also several lines of red rubber images. Our designers are chosen for their character and personality,as well as, their beautiful designs. We work hard to give you our very best. Thank you so much for having us as your sponsor this week.

The prize will be five digi's of your choice!!! fabulous
We were given some gorgeous images to work with this week, and here is what the Design Team came up with:-


Stars forever




Mandy


Aren't they gorgeous!!? What're you all waiting for then? Here's the rules:



1. Your card must be for a man/boy
2. It must follow the theme/sketch set
3. It must be a new card for our challenge.



The challenge will close at 12 Midnight (BST) on 3rd July 2011. Leave your name and a direct link to your project (not just your blog) in the link tool below. If the link tool is not there for some reason, then please leave details in the comments and we'll add you in before we do the draw.






7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the fun challenge! Love the DT's projects - great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for a fab challenge and beautiful DT cards

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabbie challenge, Thanks & stunning DT cards :D
    hugs and xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, thanks for the challenge. Having trouble with the link so heres my link
    http://susanscraftycorner.blogspot.com/2011/06/music-man-travels-to-paris.html
    thank you
    susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't see Mr. Linky...will try later would be after 57...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, don't see Mr. Linky but I may have missed the timeline.

    http://ninascardart.blogspot.com/2011/07/just-quick-challenge-post-for-this.html

    Thanks for the challenge.

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was such a fun challenge. I love making the cards for men. It is super. Happy 4th of July

    ReplyDelete