Followers

Monday 24 October 2011

Challenge 22 - Animals

Well done to all our entrants for the last challenge.  Funny cards are not easy and it was great to see a good amount of you were up for our DT call.  I'll be back tonight with the winners of challenges 20 and 21 and hope to contact the DT winners over the next day or two.

This weeks challenge theme is animals and we had some wonderful images to work with from our sponsor, Digital Delights.



Welcome to Digital Delights, a magical place filled with my little digi creations from all walks of life. We have a wide range of digital stamps which are delivered straight to your email 24/7!!



The prize we have is 3 digital images of your choice and, believe me, you'll have a hard time choosing.  Here's what the great girls from the design team came up with:







Let it snow







Hope that has given you some inspiration.  Now for the rules:

1. Your card must be new for this challenge and must follow the theme set.
2. There must be a link in your post back to Cards for Men
3. Your card must be for a boy/man.

The challenge will run from now until midnight GMT on 6 November 2011.  Leave a link to your card (not just your blog) in the link list below.  If it's not there for some reason, leave a comment and I'll add your link in before the draw.  Good luck.






7 comments:

  1. These are wonderful cards and very inspiring. Hope you had fun working with our stamps this week.
    Hugs
    Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
    www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, please delete my entry. I goofed and did not have an animal so it does not qualify. Sorry, I'll try again next time. NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I got it this time. The box has four sides and one of them has a Parrot. NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I've entered a second card, if you think the first one is too girly you can take it off,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. #43 is NiMu(age5) sorry, that I put the wrong name.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job ladies - love the DT inspiration!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great DT cards, enjoyed this challenge. I really played for once and made a shaped card which is usually just not me! Hazel x

    ReplyDelete