Followers

Sunday 12 February 2012

Winners & Top 3 for challenges 1 & 2

I've finally managed to catch up with the winners post, thanks for being patient. Here goes,

Challenge 1 - £10 voucher for One Stop Card Crafts

The winner chosen by Random.Org was #31 - Cindy Groh.  Congratulations, Cindy, email me on cardsformen@donnasden.co.uk and I'll pass your details on to the sponsor.

The top 3 for this challenge is:










Well done to all of you, grab our top 3 badge from the sidebar and add it to your own.

Challenge 2 - 3 digis from Hope Jacare

The winner chosen by Random.Org was #64 - Jane A.  Congratulations, Jane, pop over to Hope Jacare and email your 3 choices to cardsformen@donnasden.co.uk.  

The top 3 for this challenge is:










Well done to all of you, grab our top 3 badge from the sidebar and add it to your own.

So there you have it, congratulations to everyone.  There's still time to enter the current challenge - it closes tonight.



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for including me in the top three ! Congrats to the winners ! Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for selecting me for one of the top three. This was a wonderful fun challenge! I shall return! I will pick up my badge and wear it proudly on my blog!
    Hugs,
    Marie XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job! this is one of the hardest subjects to craft; masculine cards and scrapbook pages... thank you for the challenge and ideas. Love to see more...;)

    ReplyDelete