Followers

Thursday 24 May 2012

A multitude of winners !!!!

So here I am back with a long list of winners, as promised.  All the winners have been chosen using Random.org.

Challenge 6 - 7 digis from Bugaboo Stamps - winner is #61 Lisa-Jane.  Congratulations, Lisa-Jane, please email me on cardsformen@donnasden.co.uk to claim your prize.

Challenge 7 - 3 digis from Karen's Doodles - winner is #5 Kelly.  Congratulations Kelly, take a look at Karen's Doodles and email your 3 choices to cardsformen@donnasden.co.uk.

Challenge 8 - $10 gift voucher from Digi Doodle Shop - winner is #67 Scarlett.  Congratulations Scarlett, email me on cardsformen@donnasden.co.uk and I'll pass your details on to the sponsor.

Challenge 9 - 4 digis from Kenny K - winner is #82 Del.  Congratulations Del, please choose your 4 digis from Kenny K and email them direct on digis@kennykdownloads.com.  You'll need to tell them that you're the prize winner for Cards for Men (22nd April).

Challenge 10 - 3 digis from The Stamping Boutique - winner is #75 Nina Macauley.  Congratulations Nina, take a look at The Stamping Boutique and email your 3 choices to me on cardsformen@donnasden.co.uk.

Phew!.  That's all the winners, I'll be back on Monday with the Top3's.  Have a good weekend xx


1 comment:

  1. Oh wow thank's so much for the win! Off to study Kenny K's site to pick my fav's xx

    ReplyDelete