Followers

Monday 2 July 2012

Challenge 14 - 'Happy Birthday'

Oh my goodness, the time is flying past.  Another great challenge has finished with some fabulous entries.  The challenge this time is a nice easy one.  We want to see your Birthday Cards, but remember it must be male!  We have a new sponsor this week, Di's Digi Downloads



I have been drawing since a child and studied graphics at College many years ago, I now work as a Medical photographer part time but my love was always drawing. I started cardmaking about 4yrs ago when I bought my daughter a cardmaking kit which we did together, but I’m afraid I got the bug! My daughter preferred scrapbooking. I then started looking online at other blogs and this then became my passion and I loved sharing my cards with likeminded people.
I love stamping and loved finding images, but sometimes I could not find what I wanted so I started to draw myself.
This then has become my second addiction and I have never looked back, I love thinking of new images, and its just fabulous to see others take them and make them into beautiful works of art. Long may it continue!


So if you haven't already take a look at Di's Digi Downloads, I'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised.  While you're there you can think about how you'd spend the $10 prize (should you be the lucky winner).

We can't wait to see your entries, but in case you need it, here's some inspiratin from our wonderful design team:








Play time 2012



Hopefully, that's got you raring to go!  Now for some rules:

1. Your card must be for a man/boy.
2. Your card must be new for this challenge and follow the theme set.
3. Your blog post must have a link back to Cards for Men.

The challenge will run from now until midnight on 15th July 2012.  Leave a link to your card (not just your blog) in the link list below.  If it's not there for some reason then leave a comment and I'll enter your details before the draw.  Good luck!

12 comments:

  1. Fab Challenge - Love male cards!!

    Have you announced the winners of Father's Day Challenge yet?

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous designing Love your cards...
    Scratch Card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabby challenge and wonderful creations from the team!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello. This is the 1st time that I have entered a blog competition so not sure if I have done it correct! Samantha Stoneman

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my first entry too, looks like fun! Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the DT inspiration, thank you for the great challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely inspiration from the DT :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great challenge!! I need more masculine b'day cards in my stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have just tried to add my card to the linky but it is closed, it says in the post that it closes at midnight on 15th, so if my card is still eligible you can find it Here
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. How do you know who won challenge 14? Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete