Followers

Monday 10 June 2013

Winners and Top 3 for challenges 9 to 11

So I promised to be back with a round up of winners and here I am.

Challenge 9
The prize is 6 Digis from Paper Pretties and the winner is #12 - Anda.  Congratulations Anda, email me on cardsformen@donnasden.co.uk with your choices and I'll contact the sponsor.

Our Top 3 for this challenge were:


Congratulations, ladies.  Please grab the Top 3 badge from our sidebar and add it to your own.

Challenge 10
The prize is 3 digis from Scibbled Kidz and the winner is #15 - I don't do straight.  Congratulations.  Please email your choices to me on cardsformen@donnasden.co.uk and I'll get your prize sent over.

Our Top 3 for this challenge were:


Congratulations, ladies.  Please grab the Top 3 badge from our sidebar and add it to your own.

Challenge 11
The prize is 2 digis from Dr Digi's House of Stamps and the winner is #109 - Dora.  Congratulations, Dora, email your choices to me on cardsformen@donnasden.co.uk and I'll contact the sponsor.

Our Top 3 for this challenge were:


Congratulations, ladies.  Please grab the Top 3 badge from our sidebar and add it to your own.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! Going to look at images now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thanks :) and congrats to the other ladies :) yay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for picking me in your top 3. Congrats to all the winners.
    Janja

    ReplyDelete