Followers

Monday 9 December 2013

All good things must come to an end....

You may have noticed, I've not been able to keep up with the challenges and winners for Cards for Men of late.  I just have family demands that keep me occupied and I have to prioritise.  It's been 4 years and with regret, that was the last challenge for Cards for Men.  I started this blog to highlight the need to make more of Male cards and I believe that there has been a huge change in the availability of images and accessories specifically aimed at Men's Cards.  There's also a lot more dedicated challenge blogs around.  Hopefully, we had something to do with that.

I'd like to thank all the Design Team members (past and present) but particularly, Shirley and Patricia who have been around since challenge 1.  Thankyou everyone xx

So now the final list of winners:

Challenge 18
The prize of a $10 Gift Certificate from Fresh Brewed Designs is won by #7 - Fabiola.  Congratulations, Fabiola, email me on cardsformen@donnasden.co.uk and I'll pass your details on to the sponsor.

Challenge 19
The prize of a $5 Gift Certificate from Digital Delights is won by #56 - Turid.  Congratulations, Turid, email me on cardsformen@donnasden.co.uk and I'll pass your details on to the sponsor.

Challenge 20
The prize of 7 digis from Bugaboo Stamps is won by #12 - Fabiola.  Congratulations, Fabiola (again), email me on cardsformen@donnasden.co.uk and I'll sort out your prize.

Challenge 21
The prize of a $20 Gift Certificate from The Paper Shelter is won by #46 - Sarah T.  Congratulations, Sarah, email me on cardsformen@donnasden.co.uk and I'll pass your details on to the sponsor.

Challenge 22
The prize if 6 images from Paper Pretties is won by #1 - Rita V.  Congratulations, Rita, email me on cardsformen@donnasden.co.uk with your choices and I'll pass your details on to the sponsor.

Challenge 23
The prize of 3 images from Scribbled Kidz is won by #51 - kbrandy4.  Congratulations, Hazel, email me on cardsformen@donnasden.co.uk with your choices and I'll get them sent out.

Challenge 24
The prize of 2 images from Dr Digi's House of Stamps is won by #43 - coops.  Congratulations, coops, email me on cardsformen@donnasden.co.uk with your choices and I'll pass your details on to the sponsor.

20 comments:

  1. So sorry to see this challenge end, it's been a great one and I shall miss it. Sending best wishes to you and your family x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear it's ending, but fully understandable! All the best! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. As Marianne and Sammy have said, I am really sorry to hear this news but totally understand, family has to come first. Thank you for all the wonderful challenges, and sending love and luck for the future. Hugs Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear you are not doing the challenges any more but family has to come first, thank you for all the hard work you have put in

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Donna for being a wonderful Challenge owner and DT Leader its been wonderful to work with you and Patricia and its going to be a very sad world without Cards for Men. Im sorry you couldnt find anyone to work with me but its certainly a tie and can fully understand your need to put the family first. Take card and I want to wish you and your beautiful family a wonderful Xmas and even happier New Year. hugsxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear the challenge is ending but family must come first. You will be missed as a champion for the masculine theme.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry that teh challengeblog has come to an end. I always loved the challenges for menscards. Thanks for everything and take care!!
    xxx Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  8. so sorry to see you go, i have not been competing long on here but have enjoyed my stay, take care and have a good christmas
    caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  9. so sad you decided to stop card for men, but it was a great pleasure to play with you, take care of you and have a wonderfull christmas time,biz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for all the inspiration, I won your very first challenge, good luck in all you do

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for all your hard work and Good Luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sorry to see your challenge stop but many thanks for all your hard work, I have really enjoyed taking part. Wishing you all the very best for the future, hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  13. So sad to see you decided to close down! It's been some time since I entered a challenge here but when I could I always tried to join in ! Wishing you all the best. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sorry to hear you're closing this challenge ... best wishes to you and the DT for the future

    ReplyDelete
  15. So sorry you are closing I agree about the need for mens cards, you have done a wonderful job, good luck in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So sad to see this blog go, wishing you all the very best, I agree juggling takes place alot and ofcourse family should always come first. Bye from me. Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is just too sad. I'll miss Cards for Men more than you can imagine. So sorry to see it close. :(

    ReplyDelete
  18. So sorry to see this blog go, I have always enjoyed taking part. Best wishes for you and your Design Team for the future. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a shame Cards For Men is no more, family ALWAYS comes first though, so enjoy the extra time you'll now have :-) Donna

    ReplyDelete
  20. hi Donnas, i send you a second mail, i hope you will receive it, thanks so much biz

    ReplyDelete