Followers

Tuesday 16 February 2010

Challenge No.3 - Winner

I'm sorry that I never got this posted yesterday.  I had everything sorted just not the time to write the post.  I'm sure you're all dying to know who won the Decoupage Book, aren't you?

No 32 on Mr Linky was Sarah A.  Congratulations, Sarah.  Please send your details to cardsformen@donnasden.co.uk and I'll get your prize out to you as soon as possible.

Now for our top 3, which gets harder each time.  These were,




Grab yourself a copy of our top 3 badge and place it on your blog.  

6 comments:

  1. Well done everyone, your cards were stunning. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for picking my card for the Top 3!
    My hubby loved it so that makes it even more worth it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for picking my card for the top 3!

    Renata XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh thanks I am off to email you my details!! I hope this run of good luck continues hehehe!!!

    Sarah x

    p.s The top 3 cards are great!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrartulations girls! You were worthy winners!
    Viv xx

    ReplyDelete