Followers

Monday 4 April 2011

Challenge 6 - Winner & Top 3 PLUS our new DT members!

I'm sorry we're late getting these details on for you but better late than never.  The winner of challenge 6 was chosen by Random.org and is:


Sarah.  Congratulations, Sarah!  Please email me with your name and address at cardsformen@donnasden.co.uk so that I can pass it on to the sponsor and get your Promarkers out.

The top 3 this time was:




Well done girls, please grab the top 3 badge from the sidebar and add it to your own.

So now, I suppose you're all waiting to find out who has made our DT.  I can tell you it was really tough choosing and we really appreciate all the entries.  We have now emailed the successful entrants and I'll let you know who they are in our next challenge.  Keep you guessing :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks very much for choosing me as one of your top 3, I'm really chuffed. Congrats to the winner and the other top 3 ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations girls! Well done!

    ReplyDelete