Followers

Monday 25 April 2011

Challenge No 9 - Circles

Another fortnight has flown by and we have another new challenge for you all.This time Kitty (me!) is hosting the challenge and i have chosen the challenge theme of Circles!
So we want to see lots of circles on your cards, this can a circular image, die, buttons or anything else round on your cards and projects!

Our sponsor this week is Fresh Brewed Designs
Hi. I am Heather Dennis. I am a homeschooling mother of 2 wonderful children, the wife of 12 years to the love of my life, a Christian and the owner of Fresh Brewed Designs. I have loved to draw and create ever since I was a child. My daughter has inherited my love of art and recently inspired me to start creating again.All the images in my shop are hand drawn. I offer a wide range of images from coffee, cute and inspirational.I also love to create custom drawn images, so if you are looking for anything in particular, please feel free to drop me an email.

Freshly Brewed Designs are kindly giving the winner 3 Digi Images of there choice!

I would also like to welcome our four new design team members as this is there first challenge that they are participating in. Fresh Brewed designs were very generous as the design team were even given images to work with so i hope you love the cards we have all been making for your inspiration.



Donna
Thanks a Latte



They are so brilliant and different aren't they!
All you need now are the rules:

1. Your card must be for a man/boy
2. It must follow the theme/sketch set
3. It must be a new card for our challenge.

The challenge will close at 12 Midnight (BST) on 8th May 2011. Leave your name and a direct link to your project (not just your blog) in the link tool below. If the link tool is not there for some reason, then please leave details in the comments and I'll add you in before I do the draw.



20 comments:

  1. Awesome cards from the DT. Love the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was fun!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab challenge, your dt cards are amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi guys the linky wont let me complete my entry, so here it is

    http://sandra-mummy-of-one.blogspot.com/2011/04/bit-of-bacardi.html

    hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandra,

    I've added it in for you but it won't display picture for some reason.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great challenge! Men's cards make me cringe..so this is perfect practice for me ~ Thank you! love all the samples too :) -Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the fun challenge. Love FBD!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab DT cards hope i can find time to play along when we get home Luv Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous work from the DT girls and a fabuolus challenge too :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi
    Fabulous Creations from DT. Thanks for your inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cannot link sorry girls, can I leave blog card here?
    Debbiexx
    http://debbie-lovepapercrafting.blogspot.com/2011/04/boy-card.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for the lovely challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good morning all, sorry, the Linky thing was not working so you can see my entry here:

    http://designsoncraft2.blogspot.com/2011/05/landscape.html

    Perhaps someone could add this into the site for me.

    Have a great weekend.
    Shirl

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Debbie/Shirl,

    Sorry the linky thing was acting up. I've added you both into the list now. Good luck.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  15. hope my card counts as circle sentiment, spots, inside... name spelt with bottle tops and circle message, if not, throw me off !
    Tilly x

    ReplyDelete
  16. As per Tilly's post , hope mine meets your criteria, I have a round fishing reel and round eyelets. If not ' throw me off' -lol.

    Love your DT cards, they are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sorry, I could not get Mr. Linkey to work, here is my entry:
    http://gilbyscorner.blogspot.com/2011/05/dt-card-for-doodle-pantry-may-5th2011.html

    thanks
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks! This was just the inspiration I needed :)

    ReplyDelete