Followers

Wednesday 20 July 2011

Redraw and Challenge 14 - Winners and Top 3

Hi everyone

Well another week, another dollar lol, and without further adieu - here is the winner of the Meljen's Design 4 Digi's of your choice. 

Using Random.Org, the winner was No 17 which is: 


Congrats Debbie, please contact Donna at cardsformen@donnasden.co.uk with your choices from Meljen's Designs :)


Our top 3 this week are, in no particular order:-

1 - Di Cox
22 - keeley

Well done ladies, please grab the logo from the blog and add it to yours :)
___________________________________________________________

Redraw of the Challenge 11...
1st prize 3 digis from Kenny K is...

72 - Littlehamsterz

and 3rd prize 1 digi from Kenny K is...

39 - Caro 


Please contact Donna at cardsformen@donnasden.co.uk

2 comments:

  1. Hi Donna

    Whoo Hoo!!! I made top 3 :-) Thank you so much,it really means a lot to me. I am wearing my blog badge with pride.
    Have a great weekend
    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing me in your Top 3! Have added your badge to my site. keeleyxx

    ReplyDelete