Followers

Wednesday 12 December 2012

It's Day Ten ....

.... and today's sponsor is That Craft Place



Welcome to That Craft Place 
This is a Shop run By Lisa Horton ..   I run an actual bricks and mortar shop in Eastbourne, East Sussex
We have every Kind of craft for sale ...
If you can't find it i will try by best to source it for you. We stock most leading Brands and have a huge collection of rubber stamp's, Saturated Canary, Kraftin Kimmie, My Craft Sentiments, Crafter's companion, Indigo Blue, My Favorite Things, CC Designs to name a few . We also stock a large selection of Die's Memory Box, Sizzix, Spellbinder's, Cherrylyn, Marianne Dies. We have new deliveries arriving each day.


The prize is a £10 gift voucher and our host today is Caz.  So pop over, leave her some Christmas Cheer and you may be the lucky winner.

The winner for Day 5 winning a £10 gift voucher for My Mum's Craft Shop is Mapowska,  Congratulations, Mapowska, drop me an email on cardsformen@donnasden.co.uk and I'll pass your details onto the sponsor.

The winner for day 8 winning 3 digis from Kenny K is Linda.  Congratulations, Linda, take a look at the website and email your 3 coices to me at cardsformen@donnasden.co.uk.







1 comment:

  1. Ohh thank you so much, lucky me.I shall have a look and email you
    hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete