Followers

Tuesday 18 December 2012

Last few winners

I'd like to say a big thank you to all of you who joined in our Christmas Event.  I hope you enjoyed it and want to take this opportunity to wish all our followers a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

I'd also like to say thankyou to all our sponsors and finally, my wonderful Design Team.  You have provided great inspiration and support throughout the year and I look forward to the New Year with you all.

So now, let's announce the remaining winners.

The winner of Day 10 winning a £10 gift voucher from That Craft Place is Kat. Congratulations Kat, email me on cardsformen@donnasden.co.uk and I'll pass your details on to the sponsor.

The winner of Day 11 winning a £10 gift voucher for Stampin Up is ArdillaCongratulation, Ardilla, email me on  cardsformen@donnasden.co.uk and I'll pass your details on to the sponsor.

The winner of Day 12 winning a 6 pack of Promarkers from Letraset is MargreetCongratulations Margreet, email your name and address to cardsformen@donnasden.co.uk and I'll send out your prize.

There are a couple of prizes unclaimed:

Day 5 - Mapowska
Day 8 - Janice

Our first challenge of 2013 is 7 January so we hope to see you all then. xxx

2 comments:

  1. Well done and many thanks for such a generous count down to Christmas. Merry Christmas and see you in the New Year xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have emailed you today to claim my prize - thanks, Jx

    ReplyDelete