Followers

Wednesday 5 December 2012

It's Day Three...

....... and we have another wonderful sponsor today in the form of The Stamping Boutique,


 I'm Tracey Malnofski, the artist and owner of The Stamping Boutique. My team and I are very happy to sponsor 2 Sketches 4 You. My store has been open since September 2009.I am currently a stamp artist for UnityStampCo. and I've worked for InStyleStamps, Squigglefly, and TheDigiShack in the past. I'm a professional artist and an active member of the Artist' Guild in my community. I have quite a busy household with a husband, 3 teenagers, 5 mini-dachshunds and an Appaloosa mare. It's noisy, but I love them all. I'm truly blessed.
"The Stamping Boutique" is dedicated to quality products and original artwork. We not only provide wonderful digital images in our store, but also several lines of red rubber images. Our designers are chosen for their character and personality,as well as, their beautiful designs. We work hard to give you our very best. Thank you so much for having us as your sponsor this week.



Today's host is Michelle, so pop over, leave her some Christmas Cheer and you may be the lucky winner.

The winner from Day 1 winning  a S10 voucher from Di's Digi Downloads is #1 Penny.  Congratulations Penny, drop me an email at cardsformen@donnasden.co.uk and I'll pass your details onto the sponsor.

The winner from Day 2 winning a $10 voucher from Meljens is Rose.  Congratulations Rose, drop me an email at cardsformen@donnasden.co.uk and I'll pass your details onto the sponsor.



No comments:

Post a Comment