Followers

Sunday 9 December 2012

It's Day Seven ....

......and the sponsor today is Fresh Brewed Designs.



 Hi. I am Heather Dennis. I am a homeschooling mother of 2 wonderful children, the wife of 12 years to the love of my life, a Christian and the owner of Fresh Brewed Designs. I have loved to draw and create ever since I was a child. My daughter has inherited my love of art and recently inspired me to start creating again.
All the images in my shop are hand drawn. I offer a wide range of images from coffee, cute and inspirational. I also love to create custom drawn images, so if you are looking for anything in particular, please feel free to drop me an email.



The prize on offer is 5 digi images and today's host is Erin.  Please pop over, leave her some Christmas Cheer and you may be the lucky winner.

The winner from Day 5 is on it's way....




1 comment: